The Seven Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Stones

A RPG about Seven Stones

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My grandmother's house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanaka Samaru

Tanaka Samaru

Male
Number of posts : 34
Stone : Arashistone
Destiny Sword : Tenshiyaiba
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Health:
My grandmother's house Left_bar_bleue100/100My grandmother's house Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
My grandmother's house Left_bar_bleue100/100My grandmother's house Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Sheet:

My grandmother's house Empty
PostSubject: My grandmother's house   My grandmother's house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 9:23 pm

*As I come home from school early I put my bag down on the counter and go upstairs into the attic*Grandma must be asleep*I enter the attic everything filled with dust and web.I go over to a big box full of books*I look at the top one*Fire and Darkness..*I pick it up and surprised it was what i was looking for*I run downstairs sit on the couch and start to read.This is a book for The Stones read on if you have the.....

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanaka Samaru

Tanaka Samaru

Male
Number of posts : 34
Stone : Arashistone
Destiny Sword : Tenshiyaiba
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Character Sheet:

My grandmother's house Empty
PostSubject: Re: My grandmother's house   My grandmother's house Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:05 pm

*After 30 min. of reading the book I get up and go outside in the backyard*Ok..time to practice..*I focus on a tree and chant the following words:Fire of Demise!*as the words come from my mouth fire starts to appear around me and the tree like a ring*Then the fire closes up around the tree quickly and as I snap my fingers it engulfs around the tree burning it to the ground*Now it seems as though im running out of energy, the spell must have been strong*I try to do one more spell before I head back to school for the day*Ok here i go...Fire Punch!!*my hand instanly turns into fire and I walk over to a bush and I pull back and punch it..*the fire gets on it and it burns too..Hm...I bet grandma has more books*I then run upstairs and find another book calledWater of Life*I grab it, put it in my bag with the other one;Fire and Darkness and I get on a bus taking me back to school*
Back to top Go down

My grandmother's house
Page 1 of 1