The Seven Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Stones

A RPG about Seven Stones

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create your character

Go down 
+7
Lloyd Harkins
Tanaka Samaru
Denki Shikataoku
Taistu Kaito
Hayato
Isato Arashi
Hideaki Drake
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male
Number of posts : 95
Stone : Drakestone
Destiny Sword : Hiyashimasu
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Character sheet
Health:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue92233/92233Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (92233/92233)
Energy:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Character Sheet: When light disappears and darkness stays and everything seems lost, I stay there with the darkness!

Create your character Empty
PostSubject: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:50 am

Here is the template.

Code:
 [u][b]Name:[/b][/u] (Last name, then first)
    [u][b]Age:[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Rank:[/b][/u]
    [u][b]Stone:[/b][/u] (Apply for a stone)
    [u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] (Use tektek.org/dream or something)
    [u][b]Personality:[/b][/u] (Must be at least four full lines.)
    [u][b]Biography:[/b][/u] (Must be at least 2 full lines.)
    [u][b]Role-playing Sample:[/b][/u] (Must be at least 5 full lines.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesevenstones.rpg-board.net
Isato Arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Isato Arashi

Male
Number of posts : 48
Stone : ArashiStone

Character sheet
Health:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Energy:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:19 pm

Name: Isato Arashi

Stone: ArashiStone

Appearance: avatar.

Personality:
Arashi is usually very shy if he doesn't know you. When you get to know him better he'll be very open and will like to talk with you if you're his friend. In a fight he'll mostly be serious and will fight you with all his strenght , enemy as well as friend, showing no mercy.

Biography:
Was born in a small farmer village, had a very hard youth, liked music and used to play guitar. Stone was forcefully put into him.

Role-playing Sample:
"So ....you really just want to make me powerful?", Arashi said to his father, a scientist who put the ArashiStone into Arashi. "please....father......stop this already.....it will kill me !!" , Arashi yelled at his father who didn't seem to register arashi's yelling. However, his father continued the surgery , arashi went through the pains of hell.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue92233/92233Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (92233/92233)
Energy:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Character Sheet: When light disappears and darkness stays and everything seems lost, I stay there with the darkness!

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:23 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:37 pm

Name:Hideaki,Drake
Stone: Drakestone
Personality: Drake is very silent and very calm.He likes to listen to music and be alone.In battle he is very calm and observing.He doesn't like to rush things he likes to do them carefully and correctly.
Biography: He was born in a small,and poor family.He had learned to survive with very little money.
Role-playing Sample: As Drake was walking back to his house he had flashbacks about how the stone was put into his chest.He had never wanted the stone in his chest he had wanted to be a normal kid.But then all of a sudden he had also thought about the advantages he had...like how he was good with shadows and everything.After the long walk to his house he got into bed and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hayato
Admin
Admin
Hayato

Male
Number of posts : 55
Stone : HayatoStone
Destiny Sword : no one
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Health:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:16 pm

Name: Zin,Hayato
Stone:Hayatostone
Appearance:Avatar
Personality:Hayato is talkative and somewhat shy.He likes to make new friends but is annoyed quick.He wanted to be strong and powerful like the people in his village.But he never was.
Biography:He was born in a middle class family.He always worked hard to acheive his dreams.
Role-playing Sample:Hayato always wanted power.He walked up to a cave in his village and saw a glowing light.He walked into the cave and was grabbed by someone.The guy stuffed something in him.It was the HayatoStone.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:17 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Taistu Kaito
Admin
Admin
Taistu Kaito

Male
Number of posts : 23
Stone : KaitoStone
Destiny Sword : Shukketsu Kontan

Character sheet
Health:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue6000/6000Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (6000/6000)
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:22 pm

Name : Kaito Taistu
Stone : KaitoStone
Appearance : Avatar
Personality : Kaito Is Usually The Guy Who Is The Quiet Type But Often Remarks A Witty Phrase Concerning The Subject. He Is The One To Speak To Someone Finish Talking And Think " Dam I Wish I Said That ". In A Fight He Would Attack Second Examining How You Attack And Act Upon It.
Biography : Kaito Was Brought Up Into A Loving Rich Family As A Young Boy, Until The Fateful Day He Watched In Fear His Own Parents Being Sluaghtered By The Hands Of A Murderer. After That Day Kaito Never Seemed The Same As Used To Be That Long Happy Grin Had Been Swapped For A Cold Stare Into The Abyss. Stone Was Implanted Into Him With No Force.
Role-Playing Sample : Sitting By Himself On The Railings Of The Street Alley Way. Kaito Looked Upwards Watching Two Birds Flying Together In The Wind. He Stared Downwards To See A Man Being Beaten Until His Nose Broke. Sighing Kaito Jumped Down. Landing In The Centre Of The Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:23 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Denki Shikataoku
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Denki Shikataoku

Male
Number of posts : 36

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Name: Denki Shikataoku
Stone: Shikastone
Appearance: Create your character Shika_10
Personality: Shika is a rather quiet and shady, often avoiding socialization. He usually acts shy around girls and will usually stay silent throughout any sort of argument. Little is known of shika's behaviors as he has rarely been seen interacting with others, usually standing off to the side, observing. More will be known eventually.
Biography: Shika's life is little known, but his mastery of the shikastone is said to be threateningly dangerous, as he has caused many a death by getting close enough and strategizing to set up a deadly trap. Approach this little-known individual with extreme caution.
Role-playing Sample: Shika stood off to the side, looking on at the fierce battle between his sister and his father, the stone on his father's bare chest grew bright blue as his fist seemed to be charged with electricity to punch shika's sister in the chest. Shika could only look on in horror before suddenly his eyes opened wide and his stone glowed a brilliant aqua, a large barrier of metal went around his sister and as his father punched the barrier, the father's hand was crushes and a sudden 1million volts of electricity ran through his system, causing an instant heart-attack death, shika stood there solemnly, turning to his sister "your ok sis? he didnt hurt you?" shika's sister looked at him half-scared half in awe, just nodding her head, shika walks over to her and helps her up, just looking on at the seen before them "its about time that bastard died...." they walked off into the distance, back home, now orphaned

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Tanaka Samaru

Tanaka Samaru

Male
Number of posts : 34
Stone : Arashistone
Destiny Sword : Tenshiyaiba

Character sheet
Health:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue100/100Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Create your character Left_bar_bleue100/100Create your character Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:46 pm

Name: Tanaka Samaru
Stone: Arashistone
Appearance: see avatar
Personality: Samaru is the type of guy with not a lot of words to say. He is very cautious of his movements. His father is a scientist who never has time for Samaru. This has caused him to be quiet and shy at times.
Biography: Samru's mother died when he was 5 and he wished he had more years with her.His father almost died from a heart attack when he was 13. At the age of 15, something got inside him.
Role-playing Sample: Who am I?Am I a monster?It was a silent night as Samaru sat near the ocean thinking. He remebered his dad experminting on him and he remembered what happened when he got mad. He wept as he punched the sand in anger.Why can't I be normal?He then laid down to sleep.....

Last edited by on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Approved but there isn't a samura stone for now cause there are only seven stones
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Harkins

Lloyd Harkins

Number of posts : 40

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Name: (Last name, then first)
Stone: Ironstone: Allows easy manipulation of metals, allowing the user to combust stones at an early level for weak bombs, or to manipulate it freely.
Appearance: Avatar when it's posted
Personality: Lloyd generally is very absent-minded and very rarely actually bothers to do things. In general he will mess around both friend adn Enemy. Lloyd in general fails to take anything seriously unless it's related to someone important to him. He also is a Kleptomaniac, and will steal things for the fun of it.
Affiliation: Lawful Good
Nemesis: Jan Hakura (General of Shan Guo, 5th Tianjing Calvary Unit)
Biography: Raised as a mechanic, good wiht most technology with weapons. Has no stone, but will gladly assist most people. Has an affinity with animals and uses a broad mix of Technology and Magic. Has an Adopted daughter from Shan Guo, Mei Ling (based on the Mei Ling in D Gray Man)
Role-playing Sample:
"Whoops...was that your leg? I can attach a spare one on you...how much you got in that wallet?"
"*sigh* I hate work...oh cool a sewing machine"
"What's the point of having something if it doens't become a weapon...oh crap, my oven's attacking my cat again."
"Someone lend me a screwdriver."

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:16 pm

Approved and make up a stone
Back to top Go down
emiko_tusbaki

emiko_tusbaki

Female
Number of posts : 3
Stone : Hayatostone
Destiny Sword : none

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:58 pm

u]Name:[/u] Tusbaki, Emiko
Stone: Hayatostone
Appearance: Avatar
Personality: Emiko is very kind, shy, quiet and she almost never smiles. She rarely speaks her mind and is very cautious when it comes to her choices. She is very flexible and most of the time is on her hands. She choses to help anyone how is in need. She likes to Medical Arts and hopes to be a Medic.
Biography: Emiko grew up her whole life without any family. She found ways to support herself though and hopes oneday to know more about her family.
Role-playing Sample: Emiko sighed as she looked up at the shimmering sunset. Why cant i be like that here one morning and gone the evening. Emiko dipped her feet in the water below her. The water felt cold to her feet but she didnt feel it. I wonder if life is supposed to be painful
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 11:59 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hokkaido Rave

Hokkaido Rave

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:05 am

Name: Hokkaido Rave

Stone: shikaStone

Personality:
Hokkaido has a carefree personalty most of the time, but other times can be very serious

Biography:
born in a big city with no family, Hokkaido wandered around the streets as an orphan, and grew up to be a headstrong kid.

Role-playing Sample:
Hokkaido wandered around the city looking for a place to just sleep the day away.
"where would a good place be"
Hokkaido went up the stairs of a building and onto a rooftop and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:06 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:30 pm

Name: Shikyo Chishio

Personality:
Shikyo likes to be around animals more than people. When there aren't any animals around he usually likes to be left alone. He is shy unless he knows you and hates to lead a conversation. He would rather follow someone's orders rather than lead something.

Biography:
He was born in a small village that bordered a woods. He liked to spend most of his time finding and playing with animals in the forest.

Role-playing Sample:
There he was sitting in the forest tree tops again playing with some squirrels. It would be supper time soon and his mother would not want him late again. He hopped out if the tree and raced home. He thought about why he liked animals so much, but he never really could find an answer. Maybe he would ask his parents when he got home. He got home and found his dad in the yard. He walked up to him and sheepshly asked, "Dad, why do i like animals so much?" His father responded, "I think it is time we discussed that son."
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:17 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Hayato
Admin
Admin
Hayato

Male
Number of posts : 55
Stone : HayatoStone
Destiny Sword : no one

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:03 am

DO we have everyone character
Back to top Go down
Mia Mitsuki

Mia Mitsuki

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:30 am

Name:Mia Mitsuki
Appearance: look at avatar
Personality:Mia is very shy to strangers.She is caring, cute,and loves nature. Mia is the person who would rather go out and walk through the forest than the mall. She loves the atmosphere and the animals that walk the forest and jungle.
Biography: Born in a small cottage out in the rural area Mia grew up around animals and nature. She has a pet cat named Chia and they love to play together. Every since she got Chia at the age of 10, they always played out in the forest and go explore new jungle's and nature.
Role-playing Sample: Mia was scared. She remembered the day she felt as though she wanted to bite Chia to pieces. She began to cry on the hard concrete in the backyard as Chia chased a butterfly. She then started to feel it again then she felt her body change and form into something.By that time Chia had stopped and stared at her human friend forming,forming into....a dog. It had been only a few sec. then Mia changed back and then took the form of a cheetah. She stared at herself and sat there scared yet,amazed. Then she figured she had the power to change because her father had put a stone in her chest and told her,You will find out your power...She then understood, wiped her eyes, giggled for a min. and then helped Chia catch the butterfly.(sorry i got into it, lol)
Back to top Go down
Hideaki Drake
The Webmaster
The Webmaster
Hideaki Drake

Male

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:32 pm

Approved. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create your character   Create your character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create your character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seven Stones :: Creation :: Character Creation/Apply for a stone-
Jump to: