The Seven Stones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seven Stones

A RPG about Seven Stones

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping and Restaurant district

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isato Arashi
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Isato Arashi

Male
Number of posts : 48
Stone : ArashiStone
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Character sheet
Health:
Shopping and Restaurant district Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Shopping and Restaurant district Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Energy:
Shopping and Restaurant district Left_bar_bleue10000000000/10000000000Shopping and Restaurant district Empty_bar_bleue  (10000000000/10000000000)
Character Sheet:

Shopping and Restaurant district Empty
PostSubject: Shopping and Restaurant district   Shopping and Restaurant district Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:03 pm

The part of the city in which all shops with everything you need is located.
Here are also restaurants and such.
Back to top Go down
Tanaka Samaru

Tanaka Samaru

Male
Number of posts : 34
Stone : Arashistone
Destiny Sword : Tenshiyaiba
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Health:
Shopping and Restaurant district Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping and Restaurant district Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Shopping and Restaurant district Left_bar_bleue100/100Shopping and Restaurant district Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Restaurant district   Shopping and Restaurant district Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:48 pm

*I walk around the city looking at all the shops and stores*I then spot a cafe and I walk in it*I sit down next to the window and order some cocoa with whipped cream*I watch as the people walk by some in a rush others just walking slow*This cocoa sure is good....
Back to top Go down
Mia Mitsuki

Mia Mitsuki

Female
Number of posts : 8
Stone : Hayatostone
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Restaurant district   Shopping and Restaurant district Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 4:46 am

* I walk in and sit in front of Samaru*Hey don't you go to my school?*I order some cocoa as well*
Back to top Go down
Tanaka Samaru

Tanaka Samaru

Male
Number of posts : 34
Stone : Arashistone
Destiny Sword : Tenshiyaiba
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Health:
Energy:
Character Sheet:

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Restaurant district   Shopping and Restaurant district Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:09 pm

Yes I do actually. You have the Hayatostone right?
Back to top Go down
Mia Mitsuki

Mia Mitsuki

Female
Number of posts : 8
Stone : Hayatostone
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Restaurant district   Shopping and Restaurant district Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:05 pm

How did you...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping and Restaurant district   Shopping and Restaurant district Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping and Restaurant district
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Seven Stones :: Cities :: Ethern City-
Jump to: